When I trying to login as SysDBA in Oracle, I got this message :
I asked my friend, and he has helped me to fix this problem (thank you very much to mas bogie XYBASE ), he said the problem is caused by “Root user can’t access the Oracle Environment Path”. Okay now I would like share to you step by step to fix it.
1. su – oracle
2. ls (to view list directory)
3. cd product/11.2.0/xe/bin (entering oracle directory bin)
4. cat oracle_env.sh (to view oracle home path) in my console it would displayed like this :
5. Block ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID and PATH and then right click to copy and exporting path
6. Try to login as sysdba again sqlplus “/as sysdba”